Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hey Runners....

Which is better.... 
  • A-Running a steady pace (6.0) for 31/32 minutes...
  • B-Running at a 6.7 for only 20/21 minutes..
  • C-Start at 5.8 and every 6mins increase -.02 (6.0/6.2/6.4/etc.) for 35 mins...
I ultimately just want to continue with my running streak, not training (NO Mick, not gonna do it) or anything just kind of curious to what gives you the best kind of workout, results, etc. 
Any ideas? Tips? I'm not in a "running rut" or anything (yet) so just trying to be proactive. 

Thanks kids!

2 comments:

  1. MARATHON
    MARATHON
    MARATHON
    MARATHON
    MARATHON
    MARATHON
    MARATHON
    MARATHON
    MARATHON
    MARATHON
    MARATHON
    MARATHON

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had some sound advice but my only response can be "uhh... run=good?" ::duuhrrzz::

    ReplyDelete