Thursday, December 3, 2009

Running right into 2010

So a while back I had a GREAT convo with a bestie of mine (eww did I just use bestie??-UGH I almost hate that as much as LOL), anyways it was the idea to run EVERY SINGLE DAY.  Easy for some, not for me. UNTIL NOW!!! 

I have run EVERY FLIPPING DAY since November 15th.

...might I add the morning of the 15th I SLOWLY ran up 103 floors.  

SO wow...every day, me-running. I'm pretty impressed with myself...I am by all means not a runner. I have hips,big feet and well (duh) a big chest....all these combined make me kinda suck at running.

So as of today (haven't run yet)  I've ran at least 2.5 miles continuously each and every day...I've maxed out at 4.2 miles-only once-I thought I had died....

I thought these "tweets" where sorta inspirational and kind of why I continue to run EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!.... 




Ok, well off to go running.....
;-)

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you its ridiculous. 4.2 miles?!?!?!?! I don't even know how long I'd have to sleep after that one. You are a rock star!!!

    ReplyDelete