Monday, December 21, 2009

Going Overboard!

At Navy Pier!!
I went Sunday with my sister and Taylor and by Taylor I mean my 5 year old niece...there was some confusion...(dorks)


WHAT A GREAT PLACE FOR A KID!!! They have SOOO much going on for families, I LOVED IT. Winter Wonderfest is truly a great place to spend the day (indoors)!!! Although I was most excited for the Blackhawks Indoor skating rink that was probably Taylor's least favorite activity. We were on the ice for 3 minutes tops. (A lovely 19 bucks well spent-UGH)
But here we are lacing up....

On to the ice we go!!...oh yea did I tell you my sister is quite the photographer? ;-)

HA- she meant well though. And so did Taylor, "These shoes hurt"...waaa. I give kids credit that age who actually start playing hockey-what troopers! But besides the indoor skating rink there is plenty for kids to do, tons of inflatable bouncers, slides, rides, mazes, photo opts, cookie decorating, etc! I Taylor could have stayed longer! So get the kids together and head on down to the Pier!
For more info go to:-http://www.navypier.com/

And I leave you with my favorite jumping bean having a ball in the "Candy Cane Bouncer"

And here in the "Snow Hill Mountain"
*no children were harmed in the filming of these videos....

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeee that looks like so much fun!! I wish I could have gone skating with you guys =) hehe I actually figure skated for 13 years, but you can barely tell it now because I'm never on the ice anymore. Miss it though, its my favorite part of the cold!! LOVE the pictures (the arrows really help) ;)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete